A seven course meal for your horse’s skin and hair.
Our anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formulation is far more than just a traditional cleansing shampoo. It calms hives, soothes sweet itch and insect bite hypersensitivity, and inhibits the growth of bacterial, fungal and dermatophyte-based skin issues. Designed to improve the condition of the skin, it leaves behind the natural oils essential for a shiny, glossy, healthy coat.
- Use this uniquely powerful Ayurvedic based formula as part of a regular grooming regimen to keep your horse’s coat in optimum condition. It rinses away quickly in one pass over your horse, making bath time more fun.
- Thoroughly wet your horse all over using warm water if possible. Start at the hooves and slowly direct the water up the legs before wetting the body.
- When the coat is wet, apply a liberal amount of shampoo and work it into the skin and coat in sections with a grooming brush, curry or sponge.
- If you are fighting a skin issue or this is the first time you’re bathing your horse with Equiderma Shampoo, leave on for up to 1 hour. This allows the herbs and oils to soak into the skin, adding additional benefits.
- Clean the sheath of your male, the vulva of your mare and around the anus regardless of the gender of your horse. For this, use a clean cloth specifically for these areas.
- Rinse the shampoo until no more foamy residue remains.
- Dry your horse using a sweat scraper or several clean dry towels. Move it in the same direction as the growth of the hair.
- When your horse is as dry as possible using the above method, hand graze in the sun to finish drying.
- For maximum benefit follow with Equiderma Neem Conditioner.
Organic Neem Leaf Tea, Neem Seed Oil, Arnica, Pine Bark , Basil, Chamomile, Cherry Bark, Lavandin Grosso Oil
*Because the majority of our ingredients come from natural and organic sources, you may see variations in color over time and with each batch that we hand-craft. The quality and efficacy of the product is in no way affected by these natural cosmetic differences.
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and confidently back them with our guarantee.
If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order amount once we have received the returned product. Please email your order and return request details to email@example.com to initiate the return process. We would also appreciate if you could tell us why you aren’t happy with the product and what issue you and your horse are experiencing.
For purchases made through other retailers, please contact the store of purchase to initiate their return process.