Sweet Itch Combo
Banish insect bite hypersensitivity.
The Sweet Itch Combo contains everything you need to get insect bite hypersensitivity under control. The Neem Shampoo and Skin Lotion work together to calm hives, soothe sweet itch and mane and tail itching, control mites living in feather, and inhibit the growth of bacterial, fungal and dermatophyte-based skin issues. Top off with our all natural Neem & Aloe Herbal Horse Spray.
The Sweet Itch Combo contains the tools you need to treat insect bite hypersensitivity and restore the health and beauty of your horse’s coat.
- Thoroughly wet your horse all over using warm water if possible. Start at the hooves and slowly direct the water up the legs before wetting the body.
- When the coat is wet, apply a liberal amount of shampoo and work it into the skin and coat in sections with a grooming brush, curry or sponge.
- Rinse the shampoo until no more foamy residue remains.
- Apply Equiderma Skin Lotion to the affected area with a sponge or hand towel and leave on.
- Be sure to shake the horse spray bottle well before each application—the oils sometimes separate from the neem leaf tea.
- Never store your spray in direct sunlight (even from a barn window), as sunlight will break down the active ingredients.
- If you are applying spray to your horse before riding, tack up beforehand. If you spray the entire body and then tack up, heat and pressure in the saddle area can cause irritation to the skin.
Shampoo: Organic Neem Leaf Tea, Neem Seed Oil, Arnica, Pine Bark , Basil, Chamomile, Cherry Bark
Skin Lotion: Mineral oil, Chlorhexidine, Lavender Essential Oil, Trichloromethyl .006%
Horse Spray: Neem Oil, Neem Leaf, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavandin Grosso Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Aloe Gel
*Because the majority of our ingredients come from natural and organic sources, you may see variations in color over time and with each batch that we hand-craft. The quality and efficacy of the product is in no way affected by these natural cosmetic differences.
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and confidently back them with our guarantee.
If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order amount once we have received the returned product. Please email your order and return request details to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. We would also appreciate if you could tell us why you aren’t happy with the product and what issue you and your horse are experiencing.
For purchases made through other retailers, please contact the store of purchase to initiate their return process.