Horse Spray – 4oz Travel Size
An all natural formula backed by the power of neem leaf and oil, aloe gel, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender. It smells great and will never leave a greasy, oily residue. Use it with confidence for yourself and your horse. Also available in quart size here.
- Equiderma Neem & Aloe Herbal Horse Spray contains 100% active ingredients. No inert ingredients at all in this powerhouse. We start the water base with a strong tea of steeped neem leaves and aloe gel. To this base we add the essential oils of neem, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender.
- Start with a clean horse. Curry and brush well to remove loose hair and dirt before applying spray.
- Be sure to shake the bottle well before each application—the oils sometimes separate from the neem leaf tea.
- Never store your spray in direct sunlight (even from a barn window), as sunlight will break down the active ingredients.
- If you are applying spray to your horse before riding, tack up beforehand. If you spray the entire body and then tack up, heat and pressure in the saddle area can cause irritation to the skin.
- Avoid spraying your horse’s head. Instead, spray the product on a soft cloth and wipe it gently under his eyes—but not above them.
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and confidently back them with our guarantee.
If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order amount once we have received the returned product. Please email your order and return request details to email@example.com to initiate the return process. We would also appreciate if you could tell us why you aren’t happy with the product and what issue you and your horse are experiencing.
For purchases made through other retailers, please contact the store of purchase to initiate their return process.