For your barn, ranch or home, this ointment is the perfect go-to solution.
Our Calendula & Neem Wound Ointment visibly amplifies wound healing, stops proud flesh from developing, minimizes scarring, reduces pain, and keeps flies out of wounds. Our proven healing ointment is specially formulated with calendula flower petals, one of the most beneficial wound healing agents in the plant kingdom. Known as the “flower of the sun” for centuries, it’s one of ancient Ayurvedic medicine’s most revered and sacred plants.
Don’t forget the other must-have item in your first aid kit, Equiderma Vet Wrap.
- Calendula increases the flow of blood to the wound site, thereby providing the oxygen and nutrients essential to tissue regeneration. Additionally, with its high amount of flavonoids, calendula can help reduce inflammation and swelling, speeding up the stages of healing. These flavonoids also fight off bacteria, viruses and other harmful foreign invaders, protecting against wound infection.
- Wash wound thoroughly with chlorhexidine scrub, being sure to get it into all nooks and crannies where infection may occur.
- Gently remove all loose scabs and pat dry.
- Apply directly to wound, being sure to get it into all nooks and crannies to prevent infection.
- Apply 1 – 3 times daily as necessary.
Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Neem Oil, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Calendula Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Lanolin
*Because the majority of our ingredients come from natural and organic sources, you may see variations in color over time and with each batch that we hand-craft. The quality and efficacy of the product is in no way affected by these natural cosmetic differences.
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and confidently back them with our guarantee.
If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order amount once we have received the returned product. Please email your order and return request details to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. We would also appreciate if you could tell us why you aren’t happy with the product and what issue you and your horse are experiencing.
For purchases made through other retailers, please contact the store of purchase to initiate their return process.