For your barn, ranch or home, this ointment is the perfect go-to solution.
549 in stock
Our Calendula & Neem Wound Ointment visibly amplifies wound healing, stops proud flesh from developing, minimizes scarring, reduces pain, and keeps flies out of wounds. Our proven healing ointment is specially formulated with calendula flower petals, one of the most beneficial wound healing agents in the plant kingdom. Known as the “flower of the sun” for centuries, it’s one of ancient Ayurvedic medicine’s most revered and sacred plants.
- Calendula increases the flow of blood to the wound site, thereby providing the oxygen and nutrients essential to tissue regeneration. Additionally, with its high amount of flavonoids, calendula can help reduce inflammation and swelling, speeding up the stages of healing. These flavonoids also fight off bacteria, viruses and other harmful foreign invaders, protecting against wound infection.
- Wash wound thoroughly with chlorhexidine scrub, being sure to get it into all nooks and crannies where infection may occur.
- Gently remove all loose scabs and pat dry.
- Apply directly to wound, being sure to get it into all nooks and crannies to prevent infection.
- Apply 1 – 3 times daily as necessary.
Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Neem Oil, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Calendula Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Lanolin
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and back them with our 100% happiness guarantee. If anything fails to meet your expectations in any way, just let us know and we will refund your money right away. No hassle, no hoops, no kidding. Please call (800) 573-1020 to process returns.