Silky Smooth Combo
The secret to restoring and maintaining your horse’s glossy, healthy coat.
Just like us, horses benefit from the use of both a cleansing shampoo and a hydrating conditioner. Our anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formulas offer far more than the traditional cleansers on the market. Together they calm hives, soothe sweet itch and insect bite hypersensitivity, control mites living in feather, and inhibit the growth of bacterial, fungal and dermatophyte-based skin issues. Doubling as a detangler, our naturally hydrating conditioner strengthens, softens and soothes your horse’s skin, mane, tail, and coat all at once to a silky, glossy glow. Using the Silky Smooth Combo promotes healthier skin by alleviating dryness, itching, and dandruff. Both formulas have been designed to improve the condition of the skin, leaving behind the natural oils essential for a shiny, glossy, healthy coat.
- Use the Silky Smooth Combo as part of a regular grooming regimen to keep your horse’s coat in optimum condition.
- Thoroughly wet your horse all over using warm water if possible. Start at the hooves and slowly direct the water up the legs before wetting the body.
- When the coat is wet, apply a liberal amount of shampoo and work it into the skin and coat in sections with a grooming brush, curry or sponge.
- Clean the sheath of your male, the vulva of your mare and around the anus regardless of the gender of your horse. For this, use a clean cloth specifically for these areas.
- Rinse the shampoo until no more foamy residue remains.
- Add 1 cup of Equiderma Neem Conditioner to a bucket of warm water. Blend well.
- Dip the tail and the dock and pour the remainder over your horse starting at the poll and slowly working your way back to the tail.
- Leave on and begin to massage into the coat.
- Wait a few minutes, up to one hour, before rinsing.
- Rinse well until water runs clear.
- Grip the tail below the tailbone and spin it around to accelerate drying or use a towel to blot dry.
Wait for the tail to dry fully before combing it out. Don’t be concerned about losing some tail and mane hairs. Just like your own hair there will always be some natural sloughing.
Shampoo: Organic Neem Leaf Tea, Neem Seed Oil, Arnica, Pine Bark , Basil, Chamomile, Cherry Bark
Conditioner: Neem Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5
*Because the majority of our ingredients come from natural and organic sources, you may see variations in color over time and with each batch that we hand-craft. The quality and efficacy of the product is in no way affected by these natural cosmetic differences.
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and confidently back them with our guarantee.
If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order amount once we have received the returned product. Please email your order and return request details to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. We would also appreciate if you could tell us why you aren’t happy with the product and what issue you and your horse are experiencing.
For purchases made through other retailers, please contact the store of purchase to initiate their return process.