Shampoo: Carefully formulated with 100% active ingredients of: Neem Leaf Tea, Neem Seed Oil, Arnica, Chamomile, Basil, Pine Bark, Cherry Bark
Conditioner: Equiderma Neem & Aloe Conditioner contains 100% active ingredients. No inert ingredients at all in this powerhouse protector. We start the water base with a strong tea of steeped neem leaves and to this base we add Neem Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5
Use this uniquely powerful ayurvedic based regimen to keep your horse’s coat in optimum condition or as part of our Equiderma system to attack skin problems.
Shampoo Instructions –
- Thoroughly wet your horse all over using warm water if possible. Start at the hooves and slowly direct the water up the legs before wetting the body.
- When the coat is wet, apply a liberal amount of shampoo and work it into the skin and coat in sections with a grooming brush, curry or sponge.
- If you are fighting a skin issue or this is the first time you’re bathing your horse with Equiderma Shampoo, leave on for up to 1 hour. This allows the herbs and oils to soak into the skin, adding additional benefits.
- Clean the sheath of your male, the vulva of your mare and around the anus regardless of the gender of your horse. For this, use a clean cloth specifically for these areas.
- Rinse the shampoo until no more foamy residue remains.
- Dry your horse using a sweat scraper or several clean dry towels. Move it in the same direction as the growth of the hair.
- When your horse is as dry as possible using the above method, hand graze in the sun to finish drying.
- For maximum benefit follow with Equiderma Neem Conditioner.
Conditioner Instructions –
- Add 1 cup of Equiderma Neem Conditioner to a bucket of warm water. Blend well.
- Dip the tail and the dock and pour the remainder over your horse starting at the poll and slowly working your way back to the tail.
- Leave on and begin to massage into the coat.
- Wait a few minutes, up to one hour, before rinsing.
- Rinse well until water runs clear.
- Grip the tail below the tailbone and spin it around to accelerate drying or use a towel to blot dry.
- Wait for the tail to dry fully before combing it out. Don’t be concerned about losing some tail and mane hairs. Just like your own hair there will always be some natural sloughing.
Having trouble ordering products?
In the case you are having issues processing your order, we would be than pleased to process your order over the phone.
Call us at (800) 573-1020
How do I process a return?
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! At Equiderma, your happiness and your horse’s care is at the core of what we do. Shop with confidence! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and back them with our 100% Happiness Guarantee. If anything you purchase fails to meet your expectations in any way, just let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll refund your money right away. No hassle, no hoops, no kidding.
All returns should be packaged and sent to:
c/o Returns Department
421 Bailey Grade Road
Greenville, FL 32331
Send us your comments or Call (800) 573-1020
Neem & Arnica Shampoo and Neem & Aloe Conditioner Silky Smooth Combo
Equiderma Sulfate-Free Neem & Arnica Shampoo
Made with 100% active ingredients starting with a base of neem leaf tea – our powerful Ayurvedic based formulation is more than just a traditional cleansing shampoo. Designed to improve the condition of the skin without stripping the natural oils essential for a shiny, glossy, healthy coat.
Use our neem shampoo to calm hives, soothe sweet itch and insect bite hypersensitivity, control mites in feather, and to inhibit the growth of bacterial, fungal and dermatophyte based skin issues. Use as part of your regular grooming regimen or as part of our system to attack skin problems. This seven course meal for your horse’s skin deeply nourishes and protects and imparts a long lasting shine.
Rinses away quickly in one pass.
Equiderma Neem & Aloe Conditioner
Drench your horses’ skin and coat in nourishment with our powerhouse formula. This naturally hydrating and detangling conditioner strengthens, softens and soothes your horse’s skin, mane, tail, and coat all at once to a silky, glossy glow while promoting healthier skin by alleviating dryness, itching, and dandruff. Watch as your horse’s coat dries to a brilliant shine.
Equiderma Neem & Aloe Conditioner also packs plenty of brawn by helping to heal skin problems like rain rot, mane-and-tail itching, and other skin problems that plague your horses. It’s the perfect treatment for all around great care. Great for all your barnyard friends including dogs.