Drench your horse’s skin and coat in nourishment with our powerhouse formula.
This naturally hydrating and detangling conditioner strengthens, softens and soothes your horse’s skin, mane, tail, and coat all at once to a silky, glossy glow. Promote healthier skin by alleviating dryness, itching, and dandruff and watch as your horse’s coat dries to a brilliant shine.
- Equiderma Neem & Aloe Conditioner begins as a strong tea of steeped neem leaves, to this base we add Neem Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5.
- Apply directly to coat and massage in or…
- Add 1 cup of Equiderma Neem Conditioner to a bucket of warm water. Blend well.
- Dip the tail and the dock and pour the remainder over your horse starting at the poll and slowly working your way back to the tail.
- Leave on and begin to massage into the coat.
- Wait a few minutes, up to one hour, before rinsing.
- Rinse well until water runs clear.
- Grip the tail below the tailbone and spin it around to accelerate drying or use a towel to blot dry.
- Wait for the tail to dry fully before combing it out. Don’t be concerned about losing some tail and mane hairs. Just like your own hair there will always be some natural sloughing.
- Create your own show-day sheen, blow-out and detangling sprays using Equiderma Neem Conditioner. Don’t forget your spray bottle, add to cart here.
Neem Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5
*Because the majority of our ingredients come from natural and organic sources, you may see variations in color over time and with each batch that we hand-craft. The quality and efficacy of the product is in no way affected by these natural cosmetic differences.
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and confidently back them with our guarantee.
If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order amount once we have received the returned product. Please email your order and return request details to email@example.com to initiate the return process. We would also appreciate if you could tell us why you aren’t happy with the product and what issue you and your horse are experiencing.
For purchases made through other retailers, please contact the store of purchase to initiate their return process.