Skin Lotion & Zinc Paste Combo
Equiderma Skin Lotion wicks down into the hair follicle while our Zinc Paste provides a protective, water resistant barrier with 100% U/V ray protection.
This is one powerful duo for your arsenal in the fight against equine skin conditions. Equiderma Skin Lotion works like magic on rain rot, scratches, mallenders/sallenders, mane and tail itching, sweet itch (insect bite reactions), summer sores, dandruff, cannon bone, ear and face crud, midline belly scabbing, mystery hair loss, ringworm, and many other fungal or bacterial skin infections. Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste, sister product to our Skin Lotion, contains the same active ingredients in a zinc oxide paste form. It’s a powerful and potent treatment in the fight against pastern dermatitis, also known as scratches, greasy heel, dew poisoning, or mud fever.
- Our ingredients attack and kill all bacterial and fungal infections that cause most equine skin ailments.
- Gently wash area with Equiderma Neem & Arnica Shampoo. Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Gently remove any loose scabs.
- Apply Equiderma Skin Lotion to the appropriate affected area with a sponge or hand towel and leave on.
- Apply a thin layer of Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste for pastern dermatitis and sunburn. Leave on.
- Repeat treatment every day until condition clears and no more scabs or inflammation are present.
Skin Lotion: Mineral oil, Chlorhexidine, Lavender Essential Oil, Trichloromethyl .006%
Zinc Paste: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth 20, Zinc Oxide Powder, DI Water, Glycerine, ColaLipid St, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Lavender Essential Oil, Trichloromethyl
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and back them with our 100% happiness guarantee. If anything fails to meet your expectations in any way, just let us know and we will refund your money right away. No hassle, no hoops, no kidding. Please call (800) 573-1020 to process returns.