Royal Spa Treatment
All 8 Jewels in the Equiderma Crown
The ultimate combo, containing everything you need to provide the best care for your horse. From basics like our cleansing shampoo and hydrating conditioner to emergency supplies like skin lotion and wound ointment, your grooming box will be fully stocked for all your horse’s needs. Feel confident knowing your horse is receiving only the best in ingredients and quality and give the gift that covers all the bases for the equestrian or equine in your life.
- Our ingredients attack and kill all bacterial and fungal infections that cause most equine skin ailments.
- Thoroughly wet your horse all over using warm water if possible. Start at the hooves and slowly direct the water up the legs before wetting the body.
- When the coat is wet, apply a liberal amount of shampoo and work it into the skin and coat in sections with a grooming brush, curry or sponge.
- Using the genital cleanser, clean the sheath of your male, the vulva of your mare and around the anus regardless of the gender of your horse. For this, use a clean cloth specifically for these areas.
- Rinse the shampoo and cleanser until no more foamy residue remains.
- Add 1 cup of Equiderma Neem Conditioner to a bucket of warm water. Blend well.
- Dip the tail and the dock and pour the remainder over your horse starting at the poll and slowly working your way back to the tail.
- Leave on and begin to massage into the coat.
- Wait a few minutes, up to one hour, before rinsing.
- Rinse well until water runs clear.
- Grip the tail below the tailbone and spin it around to accelerate drying or use a towel to blot dry.
- Wait for the tail to dry fully before combing it out. Don’t be concerned about losing some tail and mane hairs. Just like your own hair there will always be some natural sloughing.
- Gently remove any loose scabs.
- Apply Equiderma Skin Lotion to any affected areas with a sponge or hand towel and leave on.
- For pastern dermatitis and sunburn, apply a thin layer of Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste. Leave on.
- Apply wound ointment directly to wound, being sure to get it into all nooks and crannies to prevent infection. Apply 1 – 3 times daily as necessary.
- Pick your horse’s hooves well. Scrub the hoof thoroughly with Equiderma Neem Shampoo to remove all debris from the area.
- Rinse well and towel dry well.
- Apply Equiderma Thrush Treatment and leave on. Reapply daily until all signs of thrush are gone, or use preventatively as part of your grooming routine.
- Finish with Equiderma Herbal Horse Spray as needed. Be sure to shake the bottle well before each application—the oils sometimes separate from the neem leaf tea.
Shampoo: Organic Neem Leaf Tea, Neem Seed Oil, Arnica, Pine Bark , Basil, Chamomile, Cherry Bark
Conditioner: Neem Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5
Skin Lotion: Mineral oil, Chlorhexidine, Lavender Essential Oil, Trichloromethyl .006%
Wound Ointment: Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Neem Oil, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Calendula Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Lanolin
Zinc Paste: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth 20, Zinc Oxide Powder, DI Water, Glycerine, ColaLipid St, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Lavender Essential Oil, Trichloromethyl
Thrush Treatment: Mineral oil, Chlorhexidine, Neem Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
Sheath, Udder & Genital Cleanser: Neem Leaf Tea, Neem Seed Oil, Arnica, Chamomile, Basil, Pine Bark, Cherry Bark
Horse Spray: Neem Oil, Neem Leaf, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavandin Grosso Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Aloe Gel
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and back them with our 100% happiness guarantee. If anything fails to meet your expectations in any way, just let us know and we will refund your money right away. No hassle, no hoops, no kidding. Please call (800) 573-1020 to process returns.