Give your grooming box some serious power with this trio, with extra protection against sunburn and Scratches.
This powerful trio contains everything you need for sun-sensitive horses, feathered breeds, or any horse struggling with scratches. Designed to improve the condition of the skin, Equiderma Neem & Arnica Shampoo leaves behind the natural oils essential for a shiny, glossy, healthy coat. Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste is a powerful and potent treatment in the fight against pastern dermatitis, also known as scratches, greasy heel, dew poisoning, or mud fever. Its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-dermatophyte properties help you overcome the heartbreak and frustration of scratches. And no grooming box is complete without Equiderma Herbal Horse Spray, an all natural, eco-safe formula backed by the power of neem leaf and oil, aloe gel, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender. It smells great and will never leave a greasy, oily residue.
- Use this powerful trio to keep your Scratches-prone horse in optimum health.
- Thoroughly wet your horse all over using warm water if possible. Start at the hooves and slowly direct the water up the legs before wetting the body.
- When the coat is wet, apply a liberal amount of shampoo and work it into the skin and coat in sections with a grooming brush, curry or sponge.
- If you are fighting a skin issue or this is the first time you’re bathing your horse with Equiderma Shampoo, leave on for 10 minutes and up to 1 hour. This allows the herbs and oils to soak into the skin, adding additional benefits.
- Rinse the shampoo until no more foamy residue remains.
- Dry your horse using a sweat scraper or several clean dry towels. Move it in the same direction as the growth of the hair.
- Gently remove any loose scabs.
- Apply a thin layer of Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste for pastern dermatitis and sunburn. Leave on.
- Repeat treatment every day until condition clears and no more scabs or inflammation are present.
- Finish with Equiderma Herbal Horse Spray. Be sure to shake the bottle well before each application—the oils sometimes separate from the neem leaf tea.
Shampoo: Organic Neem Leaf Tea, Neem Seed Oil, Arnica, Pine Bark , Basil, Chamomile, Cherry Bark
Zinc Paste: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth 20, Zinc Oxide Powder, DI Water, Glycerine, ColaLipid St, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Lavender Essential Oil, Trichloromethyl
Horse Spray: Neem Oil, Neem Leaf, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavandin Grosso Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Aloe Gel
*Because the majority of our ingredients come from natural and organic sources, you may see variations in color over time and with each batch that we hand-craft. The quality and efficacy of the product is in no way affected by these natural cosmetic differences.
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and confidently back them with our guarantee.
If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order amount once we have received the returned product. Please email your order and return request details to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. We would also appreciate if you could tell us why you aren’t happy with the product and what issue you and your horse are experiencing.
For purchases made through other retailers, please contact the store of purchase to initiate their return process.