New!! Dry Shampoo
Your non-toxic, talc free, all-natural go-to solution for cleansing and freshening your horse.
Silky proteins from silkworm cocoons, lavender essential oil, chamomile flowers, neem leaves, pine bark, cherry bark, bentonite clay, witch hazel, arrowroot. All these skin-enhancing natural medicines carefully blended in a powerhouse base of baking soda, and corn starch? OH MY!
No time to wash your horse or your own hair? Out on the trail with a dirty, sweaty horse and no access to water? Dirty and sweaty from a good day of riding and need a boost for your own hair and body? Is the weather too cold for a bath? Equiderma’s got this! Our 100% active ingredient, anti-inflammatory, and the antioxidant formula is far more than just a dry shampoo. It calms hives, soothes sweet itch and insect bite hypersensitivity, and inhibits the growth of bacterial, fungal and dries up dermatophyte-based rain rot. Designed to improve the condition of the skin, for a shiny, glossy, healthy coat.
- Our ingredients attack and kill all bacterial and fungal infections that cause most equine skin ailments.
- Sprinkle Daily Defense onto Desired Areas.
- Use a curry brush or your hands and massage into the skin and coat using a circular motion.
- If using as a remedy, leave on continuously, apply more as needed to maintain coverage.
- For difficult to reach areas such as the midline of the belly or legs, shake the powder onto your hand and apply directly to the desired areas. Be sure to massage into the coat and down to the skin.
- When using under saddle pads, wraps, or sports medicine boots, apply generously and leave on.
- To freshen boots, saddle pads, helmets, or any other equipment, apply generously and leave out in the sun or fresh air to dry.
A superior blend of natures finest – Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Arrowroot Powder, Bentonite Clay, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Lavender Oil, Organic Witch Hazel Powder, Silk Peptide Powder, Organic Arnica Powder, Organic Chamomile Powder, and Organic Neem Leaf Powder
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and back them with our 100% happiness guarantee. If anything fails to meet your expectations in any way, just let us know and we will refund your money right away. No hassle, no hoops, no kidding. Please call (800) 573-1020 to process returns.