Horse Spray Quart
Eco-safe, all natural Neem & Aloe Herbal Horse Spray (DEET & PYRETHRIN FREE)
67 in stock
An all natural, eco-safe formula backed by the power of neem leaf and oil, aloe gel, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender. It smells great and will never leave a greasy, oily residue. Use it with confidence to protect yourself and your horse.
- Equiderma Neem & Aloe Herbal Horse Spray contains 100% active ingredients. No inert ingredients at all in this powerhouse protector. We start the water base with a strong tea of steeped neem leaves and aloe gel. To this base we add the essential oils of neem, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender.
- Start with a clean horse. Curry and brush well to remove loose hair and dirt before applying repellent.
- Be sure to shake the bottle well before each application—the oils sometimes separate from the neem leaf tea.
- Never store your fly spray in direct sunlight (even from a barn window), as sunlight will break down the active ingredients.
- If you are applying insect repellent to your horse before riding, tack up beforehand. If you spray the entire body and then tack up, heat and pressure in the saddle area can cause irritation to the skin.
- Avoid spraying your horse’s head. Instead, spray the product on a soft cloth and wipe it gently under his eyes—but not above them. For extra protection to the ears, gently massage inside the ears.
Neem Oil, Neem Leaf, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavandin Grosso Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Aloe Gel
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and back them with our 100% happiness guarantee. If anything fails to meet your expectations in any way, just let us know and we will refund your money right away. No hassle, no hoops, no kidding. Please call (800) 573-1020 to process returns.