Having trouble ordering products?
In the case you are having issues processing your order, we would be than pleased to process your order over the phone.
Call us at (800) 573-1020
How do I process a return?
If you are unhappy with your order, we want to know! At Equiderma, your happiness and your horse’s care is at the core of what we do. Shop with confidence! We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses and back them with our 100% Happiness Guarantee. If anything you purchase fails to meet your expectations in any way, just let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll refund your money right away. No hassle, no hoops, no kidding.
All returns should be packaged and sent to:
c/o Returns Department
421 Bailey Grade Road
Greenville, FL 32331
Send us your comments or Call (800) 573-1020
Equiderma Neem & Aloe Natural Horse Spray (128 oz/Gallon)
990 in stock
- Aids and PROTECTS AGAINST FLIES: Keep your horses safe from gnats, flies, and mosquitoes with our all natural insect repellent. Its unique formula protects horses from biting insects and can also help prevent your horse’s skin from developing fungal or bacterial skin issues. This repellent is a must-have for horses, and since it uses natural ingredients, you can also use it on yourself or your other barnyard animals. NOT FOR USE ON CATS –
- GENTLE INGREDIENTS: This fly spray contains gentle ingredients that won’t irritate or bother your horse’s skin. It contains 100% active ingredients of a strong base of neem leaf tea. This base pairs with other powerful ingredients like neem, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender essential oils to create this dynamic eco-safe formula.
- EASY TO USE: It’s always best to start with a clean horse before applying this spray. If you are applying the insect repellent to your horse before riding, tack up first to avoid irritation to the skin from heat build-up beneath the saddle. Avoid spraying your horse’s head but rather use a small tack sponge or washcloth for application in this area. Once your horse is clean or tacked up, just shake the bottle to mix the oils, then spray.
- DEET-free and Pyrethrin FREE: Our spray is all natural and safe for horses, livestock, and even you! With its many essential oils, it smells great while protecting your horse’s skin from biting insects. This spray also won’t leave a greasy, oily residue behind. It was tested in the harsh environment of the Florida Everglades for maximum effectiveness.
- AN ESSENTIAL IN YOUR HORSE’S SUPPLIES: Your horse’s medical and grooming supplies aren’t complete without this fly spray. With your purchase, you’ll receive 128 oz. of fly spray. Keep biting insects and flies at bay when you use Equiderma Fly Spray. Order it today!