- No products in the cart.
In the equine world, product after product promises to alleviate skin issues, fight off fungus, and provide preventative care for your horse. Yet most products, whether over the counter or prescribed by vets, prove to be subpar and ineffective. Even worse, when these products fail to deliver on their claims, your animal continues to suffer. As horse people we all have that closet, shelf or grooming box of failed products gathering dust. It is so common that there is no surprise. Just the same old status quo.
Frustration with the overall ineffectiveness of most products is why Bethany Padgett created Equiderma. Equiderma products perform quickly, effectively, predictably, and most of all, painlessly. Learn why so many people have made Equiderma their go-to horse care product below:
1) Equiderma has no antibiotics, no steroids, no deet or pyrethrins, no sulfates | Many equine products on the market claim that they’ll heal your horse, yet contain harmful, stinky, and toxic ingredients that can sting, burn and cause further discomfort. With Equiderma, you don’t have to worry about harsh antibiotics ingredients. All Equiderma products are scented with all natural lavender essential oil. Your horse’s favorite aromatherapy scent. Give them a sniff before application and you’ll have a cooperative partner to make your job easier. There’s also a healthy dose of love in each bottle. The most important ingredient of all.
2) Equiderma products are designed to work and they do. Period. | Each and every one of our products has been carefully and intelligently formulated to deliver superior performance for a specific purpose. We take your horse’s care seriously and offer a 100% Happiness Guarantee – if for any reason you aren’t happy with the results, we’ll refund your money. No hoops, no hassle, no kidding!
3) You’ll never need to waste money on horse care products again. | In the past, you didn’t have many effective solutions when dealing with skin issues, wounds, insect bites, sunburn, sheath cleansing, and mane, tail, and coat care. But now you do. With Equiderma, you’ll find new and incredibly effective ways of caring for your horse. So go ahead and can get rid of the 50 bottles of grooming products gathering dust and join the Equiderma grooming revolution. Equiderma is the solution – just read our testimonials!
4) Equiderma was made with your animal’s health in mind. | Equiderma is more than just a business. It’s an opportunity to help an animal. It’s about connecting with people and helping them with the animals they love. It’s about compassion. Everything we do is for your animal’s comfort, health, and safety. Equiderma may not be able to solve all the world’s problems, but when it comes to making a difference in your horse’s care, there isn’t much it can’t do.
5) Equiderma can be used preventatively and stop issues before they start. | Products like our Equiderma Skin Lotion can be used at the onset of winter to inhibit winter rain rot, and before spring to stop skin disease from starting. Our products are fast acting, non-messy, easy to apply, will never sting or burn, and can help you cut skin problems off before they become a problem.
Helping you become a better caretaker is at the core of everything we do. We’re honored to be a part of your horse’s care. If you need a no-charge skin care consult on how to use our products (or a shoulder to cry on because seeing our horses suffer is so hard), we’re only a phone call away. Give us a call at 800-573-1020 and let us help you enjoy that carefree relationship you’ve always dreamed of having with your horse.
It’s possible for your horse to live outside in comfort all year...
As seasoned veterans of the skin care wars Equiderma understands how tough...
During the June 17th Podcast for "The Horse Talk Show," Bethany...